Rack Oven C series
The rack oven is the kind of oven that can hold an entire rack of food to be baked. It is usually used for baked goods such as cookies, cakes, and breads. Because of its high capacity, the rack oven is often for industrial or commercial usage. The way rack ovens work are simple: Simply roll in the racks then start the heating. It allows the goods to be loaded and heated quickly without losing the heat.
- ISO 9001, EMC, CE, ETL, and NSF certification
- Pattern awarded IBS (Increased Baking Surface) rotation design to ensure that all sides of products can be heated evenly.
- Easy to operate e-controlled panel that is capable of memorizing 99 sets of pre-programmed setup
- Equipped with Pulsating Steam System and Cake Switch device so that everyone can make professional products
- The heat exchanger is designed based on the concept of Counter Flow so that it can achieve the maximum efficiency, increase the air flow circulation, and shorten the baking time